DINZ, NZDFA and Industry partners have collaborated to produce an array of publications, manuals and tools for NZ deer farmers. Most publications are available online to view and download and some are available at request.
Document summarising the projects commissioned by the Johne's Disease Research Consortium throughout its life together with their outcomes. The document covers sheep and cattle research in addition to deer research.
• A Day in the Bay - Focused Farming event on summer and winter feeding attracts strong farmer interest
• Advance Party Workshop - Methven gathering enthused by success stories from AP groups throughout NZ
• DEERSelect Decade - Looking back on ten years of recording genetic improvement
• Deer Industry Conference Special
• Forest Road Farm: Big turnout to celebrate Hawke's Bay Farmers of the year
• DEEResearch 2015 Annual Report: project progress on hitting targets for industry profitability