DINZ, NZDFA and Industry partners have collaborated to produce an array of publications, manuals and tools for NZ deer farmers. Most publications are available online to view and download and some are available at request.
• Tentative start for Velvet Market
• Earthquake - huge task ahead for Marlborough and north Canterbury deer farmers
• P2P Regional Workshops - superb spring at Quartz Hill and Landcorp farms in BOP and Otago
• Branch Chairs’ Meeting - environment and science focus as NZDFA chairs gather in capital
Document summarising the projects commissioned by the Johne's Disease Research Consortium throughout its life together with their outcomes. The document covers sheep and cattle research in addition to deer research.
• A Day in the Bay - Focused Farming event on summer and winter feeding attracts strong farmer interest
• Advance Party Workshop - Methven gathering enthused by success stories from AP groups throughout NZ
• DEERSelect Decade - Looking back on ten years of recording genetic improvement