Your privacy is important to Deer Industry New Zealand. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Deer Industry New Zealand collects, and the ways in which Deer Industry New Zealand uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Deer Industry New Zealand may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website from an aggregate perspective such as web statistics
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Deer Industry New Zealand.
Using personal information
Deer Industry New Zealand may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Deer Industry New Zealand discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Deer Industry New Zealand may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Deer Industry New Zealand will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.