Jun 3, 2022
Four more dates left over the next two weeks for the Deer Industry 2022 Road Trip!
Join the DINZ Board and Executive and marketing company representatives to discuss current DINZ activity and industry prospects. Watch Chef Graham Brown demonstrate some of his latest venison cooking ideas, and then enjoy a light meal that Graham will prepare.
Registrations are required for catering purposes. Please click here to confirm your attendance.
2:30pm – Doors open
3:00pm – Welcome
3:30pm – Short presentations from DINZ executive and guests
- Venison Markets: Recovery of traditional markets and growth in the new. Prospects for the year ahead
- Velvet Markets Update: reviewing the year, including market challenges and opportunities
- Environment and Greenhouse Gas Emissions: What's working and what challenges are in front of us?
- P2P. 2 – The Successor Programme: what comes next to help deer farmers including - What will carry on from the current P2P and what areas will a new programme cover for a profitable future, and how to get more farmers involved
- Science Update: Recently completed, current, and potential future research projects
- VelTrak 2023: Improvements, MPI and what we are doing to improve the tags
5:00pm – Graham Brown venison cooking demo
5:30pm – DINZ Board Q&A
6:00pm – Light buffet with venison dishes, cash bar